Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things Are Finally Moving Forward

Yeesh. All I need is Will's passport and the paperwork from the company to get my visa done. Still haven't been able to get through to a live person in the consulate, but I have a call in to British Airways who are considered the best when it comes to live animal transport to India. They have been super nice and very calming. I can't have my pets harmed in any way - I would be devastated. We have a call scheduled for 2:15 PM today, and right after that, I will make the appointment with the vet.

Apparently, if we want to accompany the pets on British Airways, we can't do our airline tickets until 14 days prior to departure.

This is actually happening. The waiting game is coming to an end.

No comments:

Christmas Tree Widget By 123greetings.com